Things To Do In Cebu: SM City Cebu

As a traveler, I love to visit different places, could it be a tourist spot or not for as long as I can do something cool and adventurous in my destination. This time, I came to Cebu not as a tourist but to become a resident.

Cebu is located in the island of Visayas, it's capital is Cebu City which is the oldest city in the Philippines. As I came from a small and quite city in Mindanao, staying in a big city is pretty new to me. Jeepneys has it's own numbers and route... and taxis are quite expensive.
The good thing is, my landlady is very approachable. She taught me the jeepney routes, its numbers and things that I need to be aware of.

The first weekend I had, I went to SM City Cebu. And I was like "WOW! So big..". To be honest, I've never been to big malls like SM, alone. But then, as I am very eager, I explored the whole SM mall, 'twas kinda tiring but it's worth it.

It's worth it because I went to National Bookstore and for the first time, I bought my first new King James Bible. Not just that, I ate a lot of foods from there food court and food stands.

When you get to visit Cebu, don't miss to come to SM City Cebu.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Store Is Now LIVE

Life Has Never Been Unfair