Things To Do In Cebu: Naga Baywalk

In our city, the only tourist spot that any Dipolognon can be proud of is the Dipolog Sunset Boulevard. It is a very nice place where you can bond with your family, have dinner and breathe some fresh air. It's a place where teen and married couples have their time together.

So when I came here in Cebu, I was looking for a same place. My friend brought me to Naga City Baywalk. There is nothing so much to say about it aside from the fact that you can relax and had a breath taking view of the seashore plus you'll see the amazing lights of cargo ships around.

I love the place... It is very much visited by people during sunset
until night. You can also have your dinner their with some barbeque and other foods available. I could say it was a good experience.

If you'll be able to visit Naga City, Cebu, be sure to come by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Store Is Now LIVE

Life Has Never Been Unfair